MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global High Performance Alloys Market by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2023”.
No. of Pages: 148
High performance alloys is an alloy that exhibits several key characteristics: excellent mechanical strength, resistance to thermal creep deformation, good surface stability and resistance to corrosion or oxidation. The crystal structure is typically face-centered cubic austenitic. Examples of such alloys are Hastelloy, Inconel, Waspaloy, Rene alloys, Haynes alloys, Incoloy, MP98T, TMS alloys, and CMSX single crystal alloys.
Scope of the Report: – This report focuses on the High Performance Alloys in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
As a kind of advanced material, the demand of high performance alloys highly relies on the downstream demand. Aerospace is the biggest market of high performance alloys, which takes more than 54% of total high performance alloys consumption in last year. IGT (electricity) and IGT (mechanical) are also major application of high performance alloys.
The worldwide market for High Performance Alloys is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 1.9% over the next five years, will reach 25200 million US$ in 2023, from 22600 million US$ in 2017, according to a Research Analysis.
Get Request a Sample Copy of Report at https://www.marketresearchnest.com/report/requestsample/357897
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers:-
- Precision Castparts Corporation
- Allegheny Technologies Limited
- Carpenter Technology Corporation
- Haynes International
- Eramet Group
- Sumitomo Metal Industries
- Nippon Yakin Kogyo
- High Performance Alloys
- Hitachi Metals
- Olin Brass
- QuesTek Innovations
- Doncasters Group
- BAO TI GROUP
- Fushun Special Steel
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers: –
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers: –
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into: –
- IGT (electricity)
- IGT (mechanical)
- Oil and Gas
Browse full table of contents and data tables at
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global High Performance Alloys market:-
- Chapter 1, to describe High Performance Alloys Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of High Performance Alloys, with sales, revenue, and price of High Performance Alloys, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of High Performance Alloys, for each region, from 2013 to 2018-2023;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018-2023;
- Chapter 12, High Performance Alloys market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018-2023 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe High Performance Alloys sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Get Order a Purchase Report Copy at https://www.marketresearchnest.com/report/purchase/357897
About us: – MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Shipping Containers industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Contact us: – Mr. Jeet Jain (Sales Manager)
Email id: – email@example.com