New Integrations across the SHARP PN-B and PN-M series and NoviSign, Advances the Way Digital Signage Software can be Deployed and Managed
Tel Aviv, Israel.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–NoviSign and Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America (SIICA), a division of Sharp Electronics Corporation (SEC), unveiled today, the next milestone in their strategic relationship. NoviSign’s online Studio editor, an industry-leading cloud-based digital signage design and management software, is now available to reliably run on the new SHARP 40” class PN-B401/PN-M401 and 50” class PN-B501/PN-M501 professional LCDs. Available to joint customers today, the on-chip NoviSign digital signage software integration helps brands optimize the way they create and manage digital signage content.
“For the last several months, NoviSign’s engineering team has been working closely with SIICA to test NoviSign’s cloud-based digital signage software to run on the new PN-B Series,” said Chad Bogan, Director of Sales and Marketing, at NoviSign. “Not only are you eliminating the need for an external player, but you are also empowering customers to begin designing content-rich digital signage powered by NoviSign. Within seconds of powering on the SHARP display, customers can download the NoviSign app, create their free 30-day NoviSign trial and immediately begin creating and sending content to their display.”
NoviSign’s digital signage software integration with the SHARP PN-B and PN-M Professional Display series enables business, organizations and integrators of any size the ability to remotely design, update, and manage digital signage content from any computer at any time.
“Sharp is thrilled to have NoviSign as a strategic partner in the Sharp Open Architecture Platform for our PN-B/PN-M series of smart signage commercial displays” says Gary Bailer, director of product planning and marketing, Pro AV Products, Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America. “NoviSign’s cloud-based digital signage software provides a seamless integration with Sharp’s new PN-B and PN-M Series displays, providing cost-effective, added-value solutions for our customers.”
NoviSign’s Digital Signage Software integration with the SHARP PN-B and PN-M Professional Display Series opens the door to new advancements practicality and innovation;
- All-In-One: full access to NoviSign’s powerful cloud-based online Studio editor, drag & drop widgets, dynamic content scheduling, media performance statistics, analytics dashboard, player status reporting and multi-user admin control
- Cloud-Based: no on-premise server’s, no complicated software installations, no intricate IT support
- Online Studio Editor: world’s easiest-to-use design tool for quickly creating and managing content
- Live Widgets: RSS, YouTube, Ustream, web pages and web images
- Media Widgets: photos, slideshow, videos and FTP
- Essential Widgets: scrolling tickers, text, shapes, weather and clock
- Fun Widgets: games, polls, countdowns, virtual queue and touch screen
- Social Widgets: Facebook, Instagram, Yammer, Twitter
- Dynamic Content Scheduling: day w/time, dayparting, recurring dates, trigger events and more
- Media Performance: proof-of-play, media statistics, user audits, exposure times and more
- Player Reports: online connectivity, total play times, screen availability and more
- Professional Templates: full library of premium templates that can be edited and customized
- White label reseller: completely unbranded white label website with wholesale license pricing
About NoviSign’s Digital Signage Software
NoviSign’s Digital Signage Software is a comprehensive set of web-based tools designed to give users everything needed to develop and manage exceptional digital signage. Comprised of a full online Studio, rich scheduling tab, a dynamic reports and status dashboard, NoviSign makes the process of creating beautiful digital signage easy and fun. Also included with NoviSign’s platform, is a world-class support and training portal that offers step-by-step training videos, FAQ, complete technical documentation, phone support and online webinars.
We believe digital signage was meant to be easy to use. Because of this belief, NoviSign has helped over thousands of clients, spanning 5 continents, successfully deploy dynamic digital signage solutions. Some of NoviSign clients include Disney, Ikea, Dole, NASA, Nokia, Papa John’s Pizza and more!
About Sharp Electronics Corporation
Sharp Electronics Corporation is the U.S. subsidiary of Japan’s Sharp Corporation. Sharp is a worldwide developer of one-of-a-kind home appliances, networked multifunctional office solutions, professional displays, robotics and energy systems. Sharp was honored as an inaugural Thomson Reuters Top 100 Global Technology Leader in 2018, recognized as one of the tech industry’s most operationally sound and financially successful organizations.
About Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America
Sharp Imaging and information Company of America, a division of Sharp Electronics Corporation, markets Sharp’s business products, including professional and commercial displays. Through U.S. Professional Display Distributor sales channels, Sharp is the top selling volume and revenue share brand of 60″+ Professional Flat Panel Displays.
* Sharp’s professional and commercial displays are specially engineered for business applications and are offered in a wide range of sizes and varying capabilities. From high-impact displays for digital signage, to state-of-the-art ultra-narrow bezel video walls, to the award-winning AQUOS BOARD® interactive display systems, Sharp commercial and professional displays help you communicate, collaborate and disseminate information brilliantly. For more information, visit our website at siica.sharpusa.com.
**Results based on PMA Research, the large screen displays experts, U.S. Distributor Flat Panel Tracking Service report, February 2018. Results are not an endorsement of Sharp. Any reliance on these results is at the third party’s own judgement and/or responsibility. Visit pmaresearch.com for more information.